LIFT PLANS AND PROCEDURES
The benefits of certified lift plans include:
- Plan and prepare the stages of lifting
- Reduce costs by optimizing crane configurations
- Optimize equipment unloading
- Confirm clearances, tolerances, and work zones
- Identify potential issues before starting
- Ensure risks are assessed and managed prior to the start of the job
When working with large lifts requiring multiple cranes, near capacity loads, or unusual rigging we will work with you to plan and engineer all the moving parts. We will ensure that your lift plans are compliant with applicable regulations, codes, practices, and procedures. Our planning services include verification of lift plans, project feasibility studies and full rigging studies, which all help put your mind at ease and ensure that your rigging operations happen safely and efficiently.
If you require a certified lift plan, or have any questions regarding our procedures, call us today to speak with a professional.